Hi guys,

Just purchased PFPX and am a long time user of navdata pro, i have currently airac 1706 which I have updated to my pmdg aircraft and pro atc. I have tried to update PFPX  but all I get is a message saying "installation completed.Error" when i click to expand the error message it says "Error: file not found PFPX.zip" and "Error: Install failed Professional Flight Planner X Prepar3D v3" this occurs if I check all of the PFPX entries for all versions of Prepar3d, or do it manually with one. I checked and double checked the path, and it is as it should be according to everything i read as C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data, that by the way was copied and pasted from the path field via navdatapro. I am obviously doing something wrong and i can't see it. I have searched the forum and the net and it has come up a number of times with people saying they have solved it without comment or the path was wrong. very confused and any help much appreciated.

Best Regards

Nigel Hayes

Archived