Problems with FSDG Files

mongo52

Hi: I'm trying to update the FSDG Heraklian and Graz files that have been released for P3D Ver. 4.  I downloaded the Heraklion file from two different Aerosoft servers, but I could not unzip it.  I received a message stating that the file was corrupt each time.  The Graz file was dated 2016.  Will this one be updated as well?  Thanks in advance. Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please flush your browser cache and download the file again from any mirror (preferably the German one, as this is the master for all other mirrors). 

HI,

Same issue here.

I downloaded the zip files from the german server after flushing the browser cache and I got a message saying the zip is corrupted.

Best regards

Hi

Unfortunately I have the same problem all three server downloads show as corrupt with a missing Headers Error, Unconfirmed start of archive and a Data at the end of archive notification from 7Zip.

The only installer that would extract but with the same errors was the US server download but the extracted installer shows a date of 19/10/2015 although the date in my account downloads shows 17/07/2017, it also has no option for P3D v4.

Jim Hodkinson

Archived