Missing airports P3Dv4

We are now close to the 2 months anniversary for Prepar3Dv4 and I am still missing important airport-updates as Stockholm Arlanda, Berlin Tegel, Hamburg and Düsseldorf from Aerosoft. Considering to buy Just Flights EDDH and EDDL because the information from Aerosoft is allmost non-existing. Yes - I know about the update-list, but latest update of this is July the 5th. And I know about the amount of sceneries to update - but never the less ... 

Hi, the airports you are talking about come from different developers...

- Arlanda (DreamFactoryStudio); I don't think an update will come. Cornel hasn't been active since Rome and also his site is not working anymore. You may consider ORBX as an alternative (P3Dv4 version is pending)

- Berlin Tegel (PAD-Labs or GAP team); the newer version is developed by PAD-Labs, and according to Matthijs they need a bit more time..

- Hamburg/Düsseldorp (GAP team); the GAP team already delivered updates and some are also planned (Frankfurt/Stuttgart/Bremen), so I guess these will follow as well

Next to that, holidays are currently going on, so I guess work is progressing at a slower rate than normal.

• Aerosoft

Mogens, I can assure you all the scenery development teams are working on it, it just takes time. And because we really feel just slapping a V4 compatible logo on things without actually changing things it sometimes takes a while. Many airports are also being updated to the latest layout.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

can you give a hint if EDDF which release is not so long ago will be updated to P3Dv4 with dynamic lights and maybe other v4 standards? I do believe that updating those older scneries as Bremen and Stuttgart will not be with such nice features, but EDDF? It is mentioned in your table of planned updates for July-17, but only as direct port over. Maybe the team has decided to bring with the update also the new features in P3Dv4?

Much appreciated if you could give us some information about that. A large airport as EDDF in v4 will be fun to fly in and out without the common OOMs we experienced with previous versions :-)

Brgds,

Axel

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived