Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mogens Gaardbo

Missing airports P3Dv4

5 posts in this topic

We are now close to the 2 months anniversary for Prepar3Dv4 and I am still missing important airport-updates as Stockholm Arlanda, Berlin Tegel, Hamburg and Düsseldorf from Aerosoft. Considering to buy Just Flights EDDH and EDDL because the information from Aerosoft is allmost non-existing. Yes - I know about the update-list, but latest update of this is July the 5th. And I know about the amount of sceneries to update - but never the less ... 

Hi, the airports you are talking about come from different developers...

- Arlanda (DreamFactoryStudio); I don't think an update will come. Cornel hasn't been active since Rome and also his site is not working anymore. You may consider ORBX as an alternative (P3Dv4 version is pending)

- Berlin Tegel (PAD-Labs or GAP team); the newer version is developed by PAD-Labs, and according to Matthijs they need a bit more time..

- Hamburg/Düsseldorp (GAP team); the GAP team already delivered updates and some are also planned (Frankfurt/Stuttgart/Bremen), so I guess these will follow as well

Next to that, holidays are currently going on, so I guess work is progressing at a slower rate than normal.

OK - will look up for ORBX ESSA and wait for EDDT. You mention, that GAP has allready delivered updates for EDDH and EDDL - is these updates for P3Dv4? - and where can I find them?

No sorry, What I meant is that they started working on updating their sceneries like EDDF.

Mogens, I can assure you all the scenery development teams are working on it, it just takes time. And because we really feel just slapping a V4 compatible logo on things without actually changing things it sometimes takes a while. Many airports are also being updated to the latest layout.