AES Jetways Missing / Reinstall FSDT Sceneries

Hello Oliver,

I am referring to a message posted here on 20th January 2010 under the name "missing Jetways". I seem to have the same problem.

I installed the new version of add on manager (FSDT) and that erased all my FSDT sceneries! After struggling to reinstall them I have managed to reinstall LSGG / Geneva but the AES gates are missing and I cannot call up the AES menu (shift+ctrl+W).

I believe you had found a solution by fixing the dll.xml file. You actuall provided a corrected copy for download. I downloaded it but it seems the file is empty of all content (perhaps because it is no longer available).

Could you please help me as I cannot use AES anymore.

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Best Regards,

Kevin

Hello again Oliver,

I took the initiative to reinstall AES and it seems the gates at LSGG are appearing normally again and AES is working.

Sorry for the trouble.

Kevin

• Developer

As stated multi times, when a scenery is deleted and reinstalled, use the "resync/repair" button below the Airportlist in AEShelp to copy needed files into the new scenery folder, otherwise the files for AES jetways are missing. A reinstall of AES do the same, but is not needed, to use the button is faster.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived