Which EE Lightning?

Neucoas

Hello everyone! I'm looking to get a nice jet aircraft to have fun, and the EE Lightning seems to have the perfect fit. Nice price, its weird and old school.

Now the question is: which one of the 3 models should i get? Which one is your favourite and why? The three have the same quality standars (textures, sounds, deep)?. I have no intentions to use Tacpack, just learn it and fly!

Thank you so much ! :)

Well - the $64000 question!

Personally, I'd start with the F3 product.

You get so much more with these products than meets the eye:-

With the F3, you get the F1/F2 external model (sharing the F3 cockpit).

With the F6, you get the F2A external model (sharing the F6 cockpit).

With the T5, you get external models for the T55 and the T4 (again, all sharing the T5 cockpit).

Dave

9 hours ago, Neucoas said:

Hello everyone! I'm looking to get a nice jet aircraft to have fun, and the EE Lightning seems to have the perfect fit. Nice price, its weird and old school.

Now the question is: which one of the 3 models should i get? Which one is your favourite and why? The three have the same quality standars (textures, sounds, deep)?. I have no intentions to use Tacpack, just learn it and fly!

Thank you so much ! :)

My advice would be the F6,  the range is longer with the bigger fuel tanks , and the choice of overwing tanks to extend the flight time even further.

It has a few extra animations added that are not present in the F3 .. 

Tthe power and performance is the same for all marks , but you do not get the jazzy colour schemes of the F3 and F1.

Cheers

Dave R

Hard question to answer.  I have all three, fly all three, and love all three packages.

I agree with Wingman on the T6.  Additionally, that package has the most available free addon textures at the moment so you can expand the fleet without additional cost.

--WH

Archived