PMDG 737 to P3Dv4 Update

pdwnet

Can someone please help me locate the PMDG 737 update to P3Dv4? For some reason I can not find it under the updates section. Sorry newbie here, Thank you.

Thanks for the reply Tom but when I log on to my account and go to orders there are none there. Then I go to older oorders and my 737 for P3D order is not there because itt was too new. The only place I see the product is on the instant downloads section but when I download it it jst has the P3Dv3 option.

I believe this is part of the problem. I can not find an order number. It is not listed under orders only under instant downloads is the product. I know the order was made on 2/14/17. 

27 minutes ago, Fabian Boulegue said:

Can you mail me a screenshot referred to that forum thread and your username please to support@aerosoft.de and include your order number

I emailed a screenshot of all mt Aerosoft account pages and a brief description of my issue. I could not provide an order number as the order is not listed. Thank you.

I downloaded the installer from my instant downloads page and this time it says its P3Dv4 compatible. This thread can be closed. Now I have an install issue that I have opened a new thread for. Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived