A320/1 becoming uncontrollable during taxi

deletoid

After a week of flying with next to no problems, today I encountered a rather major issue.

During taxi the aircraft suddenly stops responding to control inputs and the starts rolling backwards.

All flight controls and control surfaces move and throttle sounds as they should, but nothing happens

• Deputy Sheriffs

1. What has changed on your PC inbetween? And yes, there must have been a change. ;)

2. Which FS? FSX or FSX:SE

3. Which OS?

4. Which exact version of the Airbus?

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

1. What has changed on your PC inbetween? And yes, there must have been a change. ;)

2. Which FS? FSX or FSX:SE

3. Which OS?

4. Which exact version of the Airbus?

1. Nothing that I know of, this happened literally overnight

2. FSX:SE

3. W10

4. Airbus 320/1 from Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/556212/FSX_Steam_Edition_Airbus_A320A321_AddOn/

• Deputy Sheriffs
23 hours ago, deletoid said:

After a week of flying with next to no problems, today I encountered a rather major issue.

Again, if it worked for weeks and suddely not, there must have been something changed. New hardware, software updates, new software what ever. Maybe check the hardware (throttle, joystick), use another USB port, recalibrate it. Try to create a scenario where it can be recreated.

Archived