FlightSim Store Updates

scotth6

HI,

Although I have purchased quite a few sceneries direct from Aerosoft, I have also purchased quite a few sceneries from Flight Sim store and PC Aviator, mainly because I am in Australia.  Now, they have updated a few products to P3D V4 but there are also many, many products they are being very slow updating.

The products I am currently interested in from FSStore are Genoa X, Menorca X Evolution, and Milano Milpensa, as these have been updated for P3D V4 some time ago, but are still not available at FSStore.  Is there any idea why these updates are so slow to reach customers?  I understand this is not Aerosoft's responsibility once they have sent out updates, but was there maybe some delay in providing these 3rd party vendors with updated files which would explain the extended delay?

Cheers,

Hi Mathijs

I purchased Milano Malpensa X from PC Aviactor on 4 July 2017. After seeing #2 above you say the 3rd part shop server are also updated at the same time. However, today 13-7-2017 I downloaded Milano Malpensa X from PC Aviator sever I found the ZIP file still shown Version 1.11 not 1.14 . So please follow up this case.  Thanks. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

First of all you should chase the shop you bought the AS add-on from yourself. Only if they show up uncooperative, AS will join in and remind them of their contractual duties. 

I sent an email to FlightSimStore 4 days ago about this and still haven't heard back from them. As of today I can still only download V1.11 of Milan Malpensa X. :(

My #4 refers.    The Milano Malpensa X in the PC Aviator web site still shown Version 1.11. It seems that they has no follow up action ?

Hope you enjoy more luck with PC Aviator than us humble customers Mathijs. They never respond to version queries such as these raised via their official support ticket system.

I've been waiting around 10 days for a response to separate queries about Madeira X and Milano Malpensa so will be interested to hear if you have better luck.

Regards,

Dennis

Have anybody heard back from Flight Sim Store yet? Sent a follow up email to them 2 days ago and still no reply. Still only V1.11 for Malpensa.

I have sent PC  Aviator email also no reply. I contacted Support@Aerosoft, the first reply is I can get the update file from Aerosoft Update Database, in fact there is none. The second reply is they have notified them already. So.....just wait. 

• Aerosoft

Indeed the reply by one of our support officers was initially not correct. Sorry for that.

Tomorrow I will talk to my CEO to see what we can do, it is a complex situation, but also a good test to filter out good shops. Selling is easy, supporting is hard.

On 7/20/2017 at 1:29 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed the reply by one of our support officers was initially not correct. Sorry for that.

Tomorrow I will talk to my CEO to see what we can do, it is a complex situation, but also a good test to filter out good shops. Selling is easy, supporting is hard.

I refer my #4, #8 and #13 above.

I purchased the Milano Maplensa X on 4-7-2017. Today (26th) I downloaded the Milano Maplensa X zip file again form PC Aviator, the file still showed Version 1.11. ???

I have just received the email from flightsim store to say that updates are available. The last one on their list is the Airbus A320/321 but when you go in to check it for download it says compatible for v3 but not version 4 like they have said. Has the 320/321 been released or not. If not then someone needs to tell flightsim store.

• Deputy Sheriffs

For current compatibility just check Aerosofts own compatibility list (banner link above). Flightsim Store obviously just did a mistake. 

Finally after 25 days from the purchase I get the latest version V1.14 of Milano Maplens X instead of Version 1.11 from PC Aviator website. Also after my feedback Aerosoft has added this in the Update Database. Thank you Mathijs for looking seriously into this matter. 

Archived