FSDG updated installers

mwe_EDVK

hello,

FSDG have released their updated installers for Prepar3d V4 two days ago.

Short question: when will they be available via Aerosoft?

Ciao Michael

I guess Aerosoft has a big queue of products to be done, so it may take a while. They will have to create and test new installers for every FSDG product sold via Aerosoft..

• Deputy Sheriffs

Correct answer, Aerosoft always checks first if there might be any problems with the delivered files, and when you follow the forum at FSDG you'll notice that there might be a problem with the installer which needs to be sorted out first IMHO.

I notice that you have already updated the Ayers Rock and Thessaloniki sceneries to P3D V4 compatible. How about the 3rd party seller like SimMarket. Still not yet been updated.

• Aerosoft

They have all been informed automatically when we changed our files. We do not run their systems, sorry. Our files have now been all updated.

The whole update to P3d V4 is a fine test for shops, lol. I can tell you some of our staff have not had any free time for weeks.

Archived