43 euros wasted?

Manoel

I bought a few days ago by download the Airbus 320/321 for FSX Steam Edition. I tried everything i could find in webs, like plugins, updates, tips... nothing works. Unintalled the planes, uninstalled FSX, reinstalled everything, clean installation.I Have Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and throtle, another Saitek throthle Quadrant, Saitek Switch pannel, Radio pannel, Auto pilot pannel and rudder pedals. All from Saitek. No drivers seem to work for these planes, however every other planes work like a charm in FSX Steam. Sure, the planes fly by using keyboard. How fun that is !! I feel i wasted my money. No tips in the pdf, no plugins or site for downloading them, bad support in my opinion. If i get no solution from Aerosoft, i`ll ask for a refund, because i feel i`m ripped off.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Calm dow guy!

Instead of ranting you should describe your problems a bit in more detail, so that others can try to help you, or in case the addon doesn't work as promised you open a ticket at support@aerosoft.com.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If so, then it is not an Aerosoft/Airbus problem and no reason for ranting. But anyway he should at least try to explain in detail.

What you call ranting, guy, i call desperation after three days of wasting time. I am calmed down now (or so i think). I think my post was clear enough: my Saitek devices don't work with the Aerosoft A320/321 in FSX Steam, while the other 24 planes i have installed work flawlesly, some of them released years ago. Shouldn't all these new aircrafts be compatible with devices that were released years ago and more and more simmers use? Or are some created only for keyboard piloting, like Flight Simulator 5? I just want a solution, that's all. No ranting, no bad feelings.

I personally use a hotas system when flying the airbus as it gives me a better feeling and a yoke plus dual quadrant for the Boeing aircraft.i have installed all drivers and software they work flawlessly for me. I do not use the extra panels as I feel they might be the issue. So I suggest start off with just the yoke and throttle plus the rudder pedals and see if they work. Then try and add the other panels one by one.

Just now, Manoel said:

What you call ranting, guy, i call desperation after three days of wasting time. I am calmed down now (or so i think). I think my post was clear enough: my Saitek devices don't work with the Aerosoft A320/321 in FSX Steam, while the other 24 planes i have installed work flawlesly, some of them released years ago. Shouldn't all these new aircrafts be compatible with devices that were released years ago and more and more simmers use? Or are some created only for keyboard piloting, like Flight Simulator 5? I just want a solution, that's all. No ranting, no bad feelings.

open a ticket its the best soltuoin you can do, and for sure i can promise you your devices work well with the plane i have a friend with the same hardware as yours and he use it withe the airbus.

57 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

open a ticket its the best soltuoin you can do, and for sure i can promise you your devices work well with the plane i have a friend with the same hardware as yours and he use it withe the airbus.

I'll take your advise, if your friend got it working, then there is still hope. Thanks to all.

Archived