PMDG 777-200/300 V4 Updates is available

Fabian Boulegue

The updates are available in your customer shop account - our support database for DVD customer will include the update later today (support.aerosoft.com)

Keep in mind all download customer find the update at their shop account by just redownloading it.

Hello
I'm sorry if it seems repetitive and can even be wrong but wonder if these updates are intended only to P3D or also for FSX?
I've  777-200 and 300 for FSX
Regards

• Aerosoft

At this moment these are available in our shop:

PMDG 737 NGX Base Pack 800/900 for P3D

ð  PMDG_737_8900_P3D.zip (870MB)

ð  1.20.8389

ð  P3DV3 & P3DV4

PMDG 737 NGX

ð  PMDG_737_8900_NGX.zip (780MB)

ð  1.20.8389

ð  FSX / FSX:SE

PMDG 777-200LR/F - Base Pack for P3D

ð  PMDG_777_200LRF_P3D.zip (900 MB)

ð  1.10.8386

ð  P3DV3 & P3DV4

PMDG 777-300ER Expansion Pack for P3D

ð  PMDG_777_300ER_P3D.zip (177MB)

ð  1.10.8386

ð  P3DV3 & P3DV4

PMDG 777-200LR/F

ð  PMDG_777_200LRF_FSX.zip (860MB)

ð  1.10.8386

ð  FSX & FSX:SE

PMDG 777-300ER Expansion Pack for FSX

ð  PMDG_777_300ER_FSX.zip (166MB)

ð  1.10.8386

ð  FSX & FSX:SE

Hello.

I can't download correct version of " PMDG 737 NGX Base Pack 800/900 for P3D " from "old" download orders.

The site is indicated with "(PMDG_737_8900_P3D.zip - 12.07.2017 08:50:00 | 837 MB)   ".

The file date may be right, but the file size isn't right.

Please confirm...

Please login to display this image.

PMDG has released the 777-200, Version1.10.8395. When will the new update for the FSX 777 released by PMDG be available for download ? The Autobrake Sound is Horrible.

vor 3 Stunden , ALEX02 sagte:

PMDG has released the 777-200, Version1.10.8395. When will the new update for the FSX 777 released by PMDG be available for download ? The Autobrake Sound is Horrible.

With the Autobreaks I can confirm! When will we get the update (1.10.8395) of the 777? For me P3d v3 and v4;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello worthy Aerosoftteam!

When can I download the new versions of the PMDG 737 and 777 - when do you put them online? This was announced either for last Friday or today for Aerosoft customers?
These are for the 737: 1.20.8413,
And for the 777: 1.10.8414

So I finally have everything up-to-date
;)

Thank you in advance,
Markus

Thank you for today's updates in the user accounts.

Please update for the box owners the Aerosoft Update Database as well. I just checked and downloaded for NGX. It is still the previous version.

Could you please kindly let us know how is your progress to release the latest version of update for PMDG 777-200LR/F (ver 1.10.8414)?  I had got your team's reply which mentioned that It's being handled two days ago but I still cannot see the update file in your download lists?  Could you please inform us the correct date you'll be able to release the latest version (ver 1.10.8414) of update but not just saying "it's being handled" without due.  Thank you very much.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, singa0329 said:

Could you please kindly let us know how is your progress to release the latest version of update for PMDG 777-200LR/F (ver 1.10.8414)?  I had got your team's reply which mentioned that It's being handled two days ago but I still cannot see the update file in your download lists?  Could you please inform us the correct date you'll be able to release the latest version (ver 1.10.8414) of update but not just saying "it's being handled" without due.  Thank you very much.

No doubt you saw Mathijs' comment of yesterday (not two days ago) two messages above yours... There's also this additional info from another post he answered 12 hours before this reply that you can read here: "We always need some time to make sure the files fully work. Our version is slightly different (due to the boxed versions we do) then what PMDG offers."

If you're looking for let's say an update every six hours or so of how the testing is going, it won't happen. Software testing seldom progresses in a linear fashion. As soon as the file is validated as working correctly with the download and/or CD product, it will be released.

15 hours ago, Herman said:

No doubt you saw Mathijs' comment of yesterday (not two days ago) two messages above yours... There's also this additional info from another post he answered 12 hours before this reply that you can read here: "We always need some time to make sure the files fully work. Our version is slightly different (due to the boxed versions we do) then what PMDG offers."

If you're looking for let's say an update every six hours or so of how the testing is going, it won't happen. Software testing seldom progresses in a linear fashion. As soon as the file is validated as working correctly with the download and/or CD product, it will be released.

Dear Herman,

Thank you very much for your comments.  I think I probably didn't state my situation clearly.  I had left a message to the Company three days ago and got the feedback from the Company who also mentioned the same words as Methijs' after two hours then.  That's why I said it's two days ago.  And I think I probably misunderstood the words "being handled" means they just start the testing, not start the process to put it on the website (I'm sorry for that).  However, just like what you mentioned, the testing seldom progresses in a linear fashion but it should have a target due day for efficiency control.  I'm asking about that is there anyone knows when the target release day date will be then we can expect to have the update on some day without endless waiting.......  I'm not intend to challenge anyone but just want the information of releasing schedule could be more clear.  Thank you very much for your comments again and hope I could have your understanding about my small expectation.

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, singa0329 said:

Dear Herman,

Thank you very much for your comments.  I think I probably didn't state my situation clearly...

That's much clearer and better describes the context for your question. Thank you.

Can aerosoft please put the CORRECT version of the PMDG B777-300 on my purchase history page? The version download is marked v 1.10.8414, but It is not correct. It is in fact v1.10.8386.

I've downloded this THREE times in the past 36 hours to verify, and always comes up as v v1.10.8386 after installation.

Please sort this.

Kind regards,

Marco

Archived