Tobus

The final flight back to Paderborn

Tobus    112

After 2.5 years our trip around the world comes to an end.

For the last flight back to Paderborn, from our 2nd-to-last fields Andras Field or Innsbruck, I suggest:

saturday 26th of august, 1800utc, using JoinFS for flight sharing online and Teamspeak for speech.

Details we can share later.

Important Post
Normal Post
Tobus    112

Dear all,

due to real life catching up, I'd like to move the last flight up 1 day: sunday the 27th of August, 1900 utc.

I hope all can make this. I'll post details on flight server and teamspeak server soon.

nealmac    197

I've a bit of work to do in order to catch up with you guys. I only have 1 leg done from the last batch. I've spent the last week playing about with the new CRJ trying to figure it out :lol: I probably should have been more productive on our tour, but y'know, new toys are kinda exciting lol.

Anyway, I'm currently not in a position to fly online so I think I'll have to give it a miss, and just do it offline.

LeRoi    10

Hi all,

I do not know anything about flying online so I will fly offline too.

Have good flights.

Freek.

FlyingAxx    124
On 8/10/2017 at 2:04 PM, Tobus said:

sunday the 27th of August, 1900 utc

That's okay for me...

On 7/11/2017 at 8:52 AM, Tobus said:

using JoinFS for flight sharing online and Teamspeak for speech.

...hmm, I didn't use JoinFS up to now, but Teamspeak is no problem.

Tobus    112

Ok guys, for those of you unfamiliar to online flying, I'll set up a quick tut below for both JoinFS and TeamSpeak. Both are really easy to set up and use, but I guess that can also be subjective ;-).

Tobus    112

For JoinFS, install and follow here: http://pmem.uk/joinfs/manual.html

After install, just follow the quick start and you're set. To link up, I suggest using the FSFlyBoys hub. If problematic just shout out via TS (tut following) for my personal IP to lock on to. The end result is that everyone can see everyone else in his flight, regardless of used sim.

For those who'd like to test with me, drop me a PM.

edit:

For TeamSpeak, just get it at teamspeak.com if not done already. You can set it up for any kind of microphone, and I suggest you use a "push to talk" or voice activated setup.

The server I normally use is detailed in the pic below (yes, it's German). Upon logging in you'll come into a welcome lounge, after which we can take one of the Treffpunkt lobby's to do our talking to eachother in. We can use it for chitchat, our flight progression, of even appoint a tower/ground for Paderborn.

Again: for those who'd like to test first, drop me a PM.

AMA141-2017-aug-15-001.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.