Hi, if someone can advise me about a replacement of a GPU GRAPHICS CARD TO MY PC.

I need to replace my graphics card due to a faulty one with exactly the same and I wander if is any action I need to be ware of. Do I need to reinstall the drivers again, or should be any problems to my p3d4?

please advise!!!

Geo

• Developer

Normally not. As long as the replacment card is supported by the same driver, nothing should happen, when you replace the hardware, specially when it is the same model.

• Developer

FYI: Capital letters will be seen as shouting in the eCommunication. So please keep you caps-lock key unter controll ;)

The best thing to do while changing a GPU is to unistall all drivers in your PC with DDU (Display driver unistaller) .

Sometimes previous drivers can cause some issues, so i always recommand to reinstall all drivers :) . (Don't forget to clean cache folder of p3d)

Archived