please help FSX

Eduard Gasull

since 2 o 3 weeks fsx game strange errors.

look if i start the sim, and i am doing other things with the computer like use chorme or another program later, when i change to the sim windows gets freeze, but not freez at all only the screen iand its solved when i end fsx process. but if jut don do anything and wait to sim finish the start up it will not get freeze do you know something about that?

and only happens when the sim starts with the free flight section.

because all info related fsx error, is reletadded due test addons  in these last weeks. but for example no error from today. i today i had this issue. Have you ever heard or read about this extrange issue?

On 10/7/2017 at 6:51 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

These: 

Founded.

Fu....... CFG file corrupted.

For other users who has this problem:

1. please check if is driver GPU, someone has reported that if they revert to a previus versions of drivers the issue is gone (didnt was my case)

2. please reinstall the lastest C++ visuals files

3. try to the delate all the files on Fligth simulator files inside my documents.

4. try to delate fsx.cfg and create a new default one (then if it works, that was my case, use a backup of your old cfg a replase the default new one, and the issue is gone and you have the same old config.)

these are all the solutions i found on forums, and one of these will be fix this problem.

please Mathijs, change the title of the post to "FSX freeze on free fligth menu"

Archived