PMDG updates

• Aerosoft

Gents we are working as hard as possible on the updates, but please accept that we first of all depend on when we get the files (they have partly been delivered) and that we are forced to do some test. For example on non English language systems etc. They will be online as soon as possible. We do not keep these files offline for some reason.

vor 7 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Gents we are working as hard as possible on the updates, but please accept that we first of all depend on when we get the files (they have partly been delivered) and that we are forced to do some test. For example on non English language systems etc. They will be online as soon as possible. We do not keep these files offline for some reason.

Hello @Mathijs Kok,

do you mean the NEW update of the PMDG 777?

This was just indicated to me in their Operations Center:

"There is no micro-update to give you this version, you must download the full installer.....

AEROSOFT-CD/DVD & DOWNLOAD CUSTOMERS

We completed this update on Saturday, 01JUL17.  It will take a few days for us to get all of the necessary pieces to Aerosfot
so that they may update their own DVD and Download customers.  We apologize for the inconvenience, but this update is simply too comprehensive
to be bundled into a micro-update for instant installation.  We anticipate having all of the pieces to Aerosoft for their distribution on 03JUL17. 

Once Aerosoft has the software to distribute, to obtain the latest update for any DVD version of the PMDG 777 or the download version sold by Aerosoft, you will need to follow these steps:....."

Main we get these updates? Currently, one can fly on p3d v4, the few days I can wait, of course ...

3 minutes ago, Fabian Boulegue said:

i think mathijs posted the last update 14h ago - then it was night and yes we sleep too ;)!

But I cant find it anywhere on the website, in my instant downloads it still shows me current version 1.10.8333

1 minute ago, Fabian Boulegue said:

As mathijs sad "We got the info about pending updates an hour ago"

Oh I get it now ( I misinterpreted his words)

is there a time window?

Archived