Update for C310 II to V4?

Volkira

So it was my mistake when I bought the C310 II thinking in your sales description that P3D 3.4 and (Above) was including V4. Since otherwise there was no point adding Above in your sales description.

So I've been looking daily now for over a month waiting patiently for an update for this aircraft.Since I only have P3DV4 installed.

I see Carenado have updated this aircraft now to V4 and the updates have gone to other sellers.

So when can we expect Aerosoft to add this V4 update in their shop?

So the latest from Carenado is I need a new serial Key from my reseller.That being Aerosoft how do I go about getting a new serial key for the P3DV4 version of the plane?

From the email Carenado sent me.

CARENADO AIRCRAFT UPDATED TO P3DV4 (THIRD BATCH)

Here is the third batch of updated aircraft for make them usable in P3D version 4.

• PA31 NAVAJO HD SERIES FSX/P33

• B1900D HD SERIES FSX/P3D (NEW SERIAL REQUIRED)

• PA46 MALIBU MIRAGE 350P HD SERIES FSX/P3D (NEW SERIAL REQUIRED)

• CT206H STATIONAIR HD SERIES FSX/P3D (NEW SERIALS REQUIRED if bought at any reseller)

• CT210M CENTURION II HD Series FSX/P3D (NEW SERIAL REQUIRED)

• PA46T MALIBU JETPROP HD SERIES FSX/P3D (NEW SERIAL REQUIRED)

• AC11 COMMANDER 114 FSX/P3D (NEW SERIAL REQUIRED)

• B58 BARON FSX/P3D (NEW SERIAL REQUIRED)

• C340 II HD SERIES FSX/P3D (NEW SERIAL REQUIRED)

The NEW SERIAL REQUIRED label applies for aircraft bought at Carenado or any reseller unless other thing stated.

Serial numbers originally delivered with the purchase are still usable for the aircraft without label: "NEW SERIALS REQUIRED" on the right.

Customers should download the package again from the link provided.

Resellers already have them, please allow them one or two days to get them up in their sites. CT206H STATIONAIR need new serial numbers if boiught from resellers.

You should uninstall the aircraft before installing this new version.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hmmm...I got something different from Carenado support, which is not to say what's in the message just above this one isn't a new approach for them. I have the same situation while waiting for the CT201M Centurion HD purchased from Aerosoft. Carenado support said the files were sent to Aerosoft, I received a validated list from Aerosoft showing it was not yet received, then Carenado support corrected their earlier statement on review, but the add-on still isn't in the Aerosoft stable. I plan to re-engage with Carenado to get some clarification on the new serial number scheme and will reply back when I learn more.

For add-ons ordered from Aerosoft, the serials/codes are always included on the order page, along with the e-mail address (if needed to activate the product). This makes it easy to get all you need to install in just one place. I anticipate that I will find the new serial noted in the Carenado message copied above.

Archived