Less Autogen with Napoli X P3D v4

Bert Groner

Dear Co-simmers!

May you help me please? I'm new to P3D and have v4 istalled soem weeks ago. Stunning experience compared to FS X... What else?!

With Napoli X outside the airport perimeter I see only very few autogen (vegetation and buldings) compared to the version for FS X which is "stucked". I've brought the autogen slider to the right but without success. What can I do here or do you see the same aka alomost no autogen?

Thanks a lot!

Bert

• Developer

Hi Bert,

the Autogen outside the Airport is based on the handmade Autogenplacement of the NapoliX_city Entry in the Scenery Library and is as dense as possible, I would say:

Please login to display this image.

Can you please check the order in the Lib, is the Airport above the City Entry?

Here a screen with NapoliX_city deactivated, so the city is Default Autogen:

Hi Oliver!

Michalis opened another threat to this problem later here:

It's exact the same to me - have a look below.

NapoliX_City is below NapoliX with the scenery.cfg. I can confirm the look having NapoliX_City deactivated.

Changes of the Autogen-settings are causing no differnences.

thanks for help!

Bert

P.S. In use are furthermore Fly Tampa-, Flight Beam- and FSDT-sceneries with FTX Global Base, Trees and growing number of sceneries - layered directly above from "Bathymetry". P3D v4 with Hotfix 1.

• Developer

There was a report in the german part of this forum, where the user could fix it himself, maybe a simular issue here:

Does the Neapel installer touch the autogen files sitting in the autogen folder? Which would explain why the user in the link said he had lack of autogen when he updated his ORBX libraries.

Hi all together!

HardrockCafe's solution (see above) works for me as well: After an update of the Orbx Libraries de- and reinstall Napoli X and the autogen is back again.

Thanks folks!

Bert

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad you got it working.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived