P3D V3.35 - Not loading

alyzar

I did scan through to see if this new issue for me has happened before, but my "searches" came up null.  

Latest version of SS NG and P3d v3.35.  

After loading and completing a flight using a selective scenery config setup, example (USA only) I shut down and come back later to begin another flight.  Still using my "USA only" scenery config setup as before, the only change would be the departure airport. P3D splash screen appears then a very very quick "Generating Scenery File Index" flashes and the splash screen disappears.  P3D is running according to task manger but nothing else appears.  If I restart SS NG and choose to load my full scenery config file P3D loads fine.  The same issue will happen if i start another flight with the "full scenery config" after that flight. This is a new issue as I have never had this problem before. 

Thanks

Brad

Did some more testing.  Reset scenery to "all active"  and ran P3D by itself.  No issues. Shut down P3D and tried to another flight, and same thing happens.  So its not related to SS NG, I believe. 

Resolved:

Can not explain why this fixed it, but it did.  Came across and old P3d v2.5 forum post with the same issue.  I replaced "false" with "true" in a DLL entry as below (Carenados weather radar), FYI  Have no idea why it would only happen if I did not change the scenery.cfg.  

<Launch.Addon>
<Name>CMeteoXml</Name>
<Disabled>true</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>True</ManualLoad>      
<Path>.\CMeteoXml.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon> 

Archived