Lost OFP T/O & Landing Performance Data hotfix 1.28.9c

I placed the PFPX.exe (hotfix 1.28.9c) in my PFPX root folder, backing up the current one, and created a flight for PMDG B738, using TOPCAT and normally, when I run the takeoff and landing performance section, it generates the appropriate data for the assigned runway and weather, and adds to the OFP section of the schedule.  I then use the send option and select TOPCAT to determine weight distributions for loading the a/c. 

Now, that data is no longer shown in the OFP section and the format is very different (see attached plan DL2811 - missing data).  I tried using different airline OFP templates, but there is no change.  Also the TOPCAT section does not like the hot fix for some reason and does not show any pax/cargo data at all.

I removed the hotfix exe and replaced it with my backup, but I can't recover the previous format for the OFP t/o and landing performance section .  However, the pax & cargo weight section has returned in the TOPCAT section.

Any ideas how to recover the original OFP format (see attached plan DL1443 - original format with preferred data)?

Edited to add:  I forgot to mention, also, that basically, the whole plan format changed.

Edited again:  I figured out where to select the company (airline) for the flight plan (OFP), stumbled upon it, and have recovered my favored format.  So, that just leaves the issue with the hotfix not working with TOPCAT when I select SEND and TOPCAT. 

PFPX KATL-KMSP WW-DL2811.pdf

PFPX KATL-KIAH WW-DL1443.pdf

Archived