Mesh error / floating runway / artefacts in water

MartinM

Guys I am seeing major issues in the following airports I purchased yesterday

El Hierro - Runway completely uneven

La Palma - Floating elements fixed by using a 38m mesh in P3D. But affects other airports elevations :-(  Got a strange artefact in water. See attachment

Vaeroy - Aircraft starts below surface

Svolvaer - Aircraft does not follow the sloped runway, but end up under the surface

I have tested several way with eliminating Orbx Norway and using standard mesh. I have not been able to find any way of eliminating it. I have given up after roughly 3 hours waste of time.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Both airports are not compatible for P3D V4. La Palma V4 is already in Beta Test, but not released yet. 

Hi Guys,

i have the same Problem here. I have used the new installer for prepar3d v4 and get the same problems. It looks exactly the same as in the picture.

• Developer

The "new" installer is not addressed to be for P3D V4 and the release a mistake of Aerosoft and he is not anymore available. 

• Developer

The release of several P3D V4 Products is planned for second half of August.

At the moment we have holiday season and many stuff and developers are not on duty the next weeks, so it makes no sense to release them before, when nobody is avialable to solve issues.

Archived