Hello

Am I correct in thinking that in order to get the most out of PFPX , membership of a virtual airline is desirable ?

I notice for example that BA Virtual require you to take an exam before you can become a member, so just wondering if it is worth it ?

or perhaps other VA's are just as good.

Regards to all

Well, in my opinion it depends. Some VAs are rather small. This can be nice, if the Airline is active with nice and friendly people. But it can become quite boring when the airline is quite passive with few or no active pilots.

In contrast, a large airway does not mean that everything is nice and fine. I remember a major Airline with around 20 Aircrafts+ daily enroute with the same charm as a minefield in north korea.

So what I just recommend is the following. Check the live flights of the VA regularly about current traffic airborn. Below 3 airplanes enroute in average is too small and too passive, in this case you can rather continue to fly alone.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T550 mit Tapatalk

To answer the PFPX question, you do not need to be a member of a VA to make real use of the product. It will depend on your requirement for generating your own routes and accurate fuel predictions amongst others.

Archived