Carenado King Air 350i

Snorre

Hi,

I bought the Carenado King Air 350i a while ago from aerosoft. On Carenado's Page it is stated, that the King Air 350i is P3D V4 compatible. In my account I see only the old V.1.00 download. Is that updated to be installed into P3D V4 or is there an update somewehere?

Thanks!

Cheers

Gunter

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you purchased the B350i HD series (not an older one), Aerosoft only recently received the file from Carenado and it shows here as available. The link goes to a more complete listing than the one at the top of this page.

It may be that the label in your account page wasn't updated. I suggest downloading from the German site (which always seems to have the most current files) and checking the file date once you do so to see if it's dated on or about June 28, 2017. Please report back here on the results.

Hallo Hermann,

yes, the new date on the file is June 29, 2017. Downloading it now!

Thank you!

Cheers 

Gunter

• Deputy Sheriffs

One more in the stable for v4 then. Thank you for the feedback.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived