Livery Installer is not working.

Hey there,

I have got al little problem with the Livery Installer, it is not Installing liveries :/. With every Livery I install the Program gives no Error, everything fine and the aircraft appaers in the list. Ingame are no liveries aviable (I checked the Show all variations checkbox). My FSX is installed here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX

is that the correct path, because Livery Manager asks for it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Cant check it as I'm not sitting on my FS machine. Can you post a scrrenshot where the installer asks for the path?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Otto asked for the initial question you got asked when you started the livery manager the first time.

There you have to enter/select the root folder of your simulator. If you have given a wrong folder there, you can change that any time later again by removing the following file:

• Simulator Root Folder\Aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321\Livery Manager\livman.ini

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you approve, that you have the previously given file on your drive (at exact that location) ?

Little Update here I started expirimenting with some liveries and this one does not work:

Maybe there is some explanation that some work and others not. This one is not even listed in the Liveries list at the Manager.

• Deputy Sheriffs

In this case you need to configure

• SIMULATOR ROOT FOLDER\DLC\500201\

as your Simulator within the livery manager. You can edit the livman.ini file with a text editor to modify it accordingly or delete that file and the livery manager will come up with the dialog to set the folder again.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You're mostly welcome.

I wasn't aware that beside FSX Steam Edition you also have the Airbus installed from Steam. In that case I would have been able to point you directly onto that folder. Steam DLCs being installed into FSX:SE are sort of special ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived