Aerosoft Manhattan FS2004 Questions

trisho0

After loaded Bell copter in 6N5 heliport the water area looks weird like hills and also fs9 crashes after closing. Any ideas to resolve it?

vor 10 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Sure the settings are as shown in the manual? And sure that no other add-on covers the same area with mesh?

I deactivated from fs9 scenery library settings 2 airports related with New York except the AS Manhattan ver 1.20 which is in question. Adjusted the scenery settings accordingly to the manual but no success, still an exact issue. I did some screenshots. Also, 2 copters assembled together, the Bell 206B and the other helicopter from the scenery. The Hills with water can be seen too. Still after closing fs9 I get error message and fs9 restarts. Found also the file hivasok.BGL does the crashing fs9. Renaming such file as hivasok.BGL.off resolved the fs9 crash but don't know if something may be missing in Manhattan scenery.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

15 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But again, are the settings as advertised?

again....Adjusted the scenery settings accordingly to the manual but no success, still an exact issue.

• 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:38 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Then there is some conflicting mesh covering the same area.

What mesh covering can be from? I have Ultimate Terrain of Scenery Solutions and FScene.

Archived