P3D v4 Academic EULA

Christiaan

Have FSX and now a lot of developers are going to make Sceneries only for P3D.

Although I have many add-ons including from Aerosoft I am not an expert in FSX and  have one PC.

Reading the EULA, which seem to be written for the American Market  I need to be a student to get the cheapest version, how do they define this.

I am just an ordinary person using FSX for enjoyment, not interested in developing anything., I leave that to others like Aerosoft.

Cannot seem to find any forum topics concerning this topic.

I am sure there are many others also in the dark as all three versions are not for personal entertainment !!!, very strange.

Is there anyone who can lighten us on the issue.

I have spent a lot of money to get my FSX to where it is now, the second P3D version costs 200 dollars is about € 175, far more that what I paid for my FSX even with inflation.

From what I have read the only difference is a "watermark" somewhere on my screen.

I am still learning FSX and as I consult forums for information I consider myself an home student.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but this is not the right place to ask for the meaning of the EULA of another software vendor. To get a reliable answer contact Lockheed Martin or visit their forum.

Archived