Madeira 1.05 - Bug in Installer -> 1.05a available now

Felidae

On 09/07/2017 at 1:34 PM, OPabst said:

Please don't use the Installer 1.05 for FSX/FSX:SE/P3D V3, keep 1.04 or reinstall 1.04,  1.05 is used before.

Dear OPabst, as I made total confidence in version 1.5 (these friends of MKStudios are a disgrace), I deleted the installer V. 1.4. I ask if you can send me the link by email.

Grateful for your attention,

Manuel Formas

24 minutes ago, Manuel Formas said:

Dear OPabst, as I made total confidence in version 1.5 (these friends of MKStudios are a disgrace), I deleted the installer V. 1.4. I ask if you can send me the link by email.

Grateful for your attention,

Manuel Formas

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Raymond66 said:

Indeed!

You realise of course, that the updated installer was already released when you posted that, right? 

49 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

You realise of course, that the updated installer was already released when you posted that, right? 

Yes I do realise this.

"I really hope there will be one error free installer / scenery in future ;-) " to me means to get an error free installer / scenery in the future, because until now, this scenery caused me a lot of time wasted due to the bugs. I still have problems with PAPI lights for example. But I don't have the time to spend on this at the moment

I wish in the future not to have bugs.

• Developer
vor 35 Minuten, Raymond66 sagte:

Yes I do realise this.

"I really hope there will be one error free installer / scenery in future ;-) " to me means to get an error free installer / scenery in the future, because until now, this scenery caused me a lot of time wasted due to the bugs. I still have problems with PAPI lights for example. But I don't have the time to spend on this at the moment

I wish in the future not to have bugs.

Hi Raymond,

everybody involved in this project is not happy about the situation of the buggy installer, but it is a human process and nobody is perfect.

It is easy to make statement like you did, cost nothing. To fullfil it, based on million combinations possible on the base we have now, is much more complicated and not only a typing of one statement.

Madeira is one of this airports, which was never in mind of the developers of the Sim plattform, nothing out of the box. Only with using many of tricks we are able to provide it in a more or less real form, special in FSX and FSX:SE, P3D is not such a problem.

I see no issue with the PAPI's and I have try to make them as incomplex as possible. But we can't use the default once, as then then runway bridge is not possible too. 

So, when you want to have a solution for your conditions, which maybe different then on my system, you need to take the time to provide more info's, that is more then to write one sentence. But you can believe me, to find a solution for your special case issue, which I don't see an my system, will take a lot of more time.

So I hope, we will get a competent bug report from you, sometimes, then maybe you wish has a chance to come true.

28 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Hi Raymond,

everybody involved in this project is not happy about the situation of the buggy installer, but it is a human process and nobody is perfect.

I is easy to make statement like you did, cost nothing. To fullfil it, based on million combinations possible on the base we have now, is much more complicated and not only a typing of one statement.

Madeira is one of this airports, which was never in mind of the developers of the Sim plattform, nothing out of the box. Only with using many of tricks we are able to provide it in a more or less real form, special in FSX and FSX:SE, P3D is nit such a problem.

I see no issue with the PAPI's and I have try to make them as incomplex as possible. But we can't use the default once, as then then runway bridge is not possible too. 

So, when you want to have a solution for your conditions, which maybe different then on my system, you need to take the time to provide more info's, that is more then to write one sentence. But you can believe me, to find a solution for your special case issue, which I don't see an my system, will take a lot of more time.

So I hope, we will get a competent bug report, sometimes.

Yes, but I am busy at the moment, ie I sleep 20 h a week from Sunday to Friday.

I put back v1.04, and I did have PAPI problems in v1.04. See the video below, which shows clearly the bugs I have: (for Madeira X Evo, I did at least 6 videos over the different versions)

the problems: 

1. The PAPI lights fade, disappear, reappear during the day...

2. During the night, the PAPI lights are OK, but a bit blurred sometimes...

3. If, after the night, we select the day, the PAPI lights are buggy again, and the 3D lights at the airport are ON! The 3D lights go off if we 
get close... If we end the flight, then start a new flight in Madeira, the 3D lights at the airport remain ON during the day
. For these 3D 
lights to be OFF during the day, we need to close then restart FSX SE
!

Have these bugs been fully addressed in v1.05a?

Sorry I am falling asleep at my PC...

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
vor 5 Stunden , USAIRBRO sagte:

Does anyone have Ai at LPMA v.105a? Because I don't. I'm using Sky Ai 2.0. I have no planes.

I have traffic with MyTraffic. The question is, if your traffic addon has a flight plan for Madeira?

Archived