Problem with route - AIRAC cycle 1707

crisk73

Hi, I dont' know if this is the right place to ask, but I'm having problems with XPlane 11 default FMC and the following route:

EHAM SID LOPIK UN852 GTQ UT27 BLM STAR LSZH

I always get the "AWY/WPT MISMATCH" notice when trying to insert GTQ wpt.

The route seems to be correct though (verified on Skyvector as well as Eurocontrol db).

Other people using the competitor's navdata seem not having the issue so I thought it might be a NDP related bug.

Using latest cycle 1707.

Thanks.

Hi,

for PFPX AIRAC 1707 the route is correct, but which AIRAC is installed on the default FMC (what airplane?)

If Boeing, you enter left on the RTE Page UN852 and right GTQ?  Accept the default FMC GTQ as direct entry? If so, test follow entry : left UN852 and direct below UT27 (the crossing waypoint is automaticly set)

I have the last 1707 AIRAC installed, the airplane is the B737-800 (mod zibo) which uses the same navdata as for the default FMC.

GTQ is accepted as direct entry. I tried your suggestion: left UN852 and direct below UT27 but I'm getting the same error message.

Thanks for your help.

I can confirm that it's a problem of NDP file "earth_awy.dat" since with the default dataset (which is an old Navigraph cycle), I can insert the route with no problems.

I'll report to Aerosoft support.

Archived