On ‎21‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 11:11, xvital sagte:

We're still missing the WIND/TURB option while printing the flight plan, ....

This function will be working again with next release.

On ‎09‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 12:17, EGSC9 sagte:

I noticed that "Ignore route charges" option has been added in route construction dialog. This feature is not documented, could you explain it's usage? It's great to see such enhancements.

sorry, but this function was only for testing purposes and unfortunately is not included with next release any more.

What is the latest version of this application supposed to be? it would be helpful if you would post the version PRIOR to any hotfix so people know. I applied this to 1.28 and now my route map fails to display no matter what airports i select. The route map is BLANK!

1) No Route Map

2) Cant find a valid route yet, simbrief, atx pro and navigraph can find a valid route but this program cant? Howcome? Not only that, the routes generated though this application (when it works) make zero sense even with the latest airac dbs installed. As i said before, this thing has all kinds of problems. How come the routes make no sense? They don't match any of the other 3 named online sites.

3) Why is the download from the site (download page) still installing v1.28 if there are two patches dated

Hotfix C 7/6/2017 and Hotfix i 9/6/2017?

4) Why do is get a BLANK map display when overriding the exe from Hotfix i 9/6/2017?

5) Why cant you add support for P3DV4 instead of telling us this is not planned? Is that too difficult to add another file directory to this application or what?

2017-11-18_1540.png

1. Please install the latest VC++ Redistributable Package from Micosoft Links can be taken from here.
  2. You need to give more information on this: what route are you trying to plan? What AIRAC do you have installed? What navigation database provider are you using? Do you have any RAD restrictions installed?
  3. The download is the latest release. What you get from here are hotfixes for that release.
  4. That has most likely to do with item 1 in this list.
  5. From where do you get the idea that P3Dv4 support is not planned? As a matter of fact it is included! Just get the latest hotfix version (f).

Capture.PNG

10 hours ago, mike4648 said:

2) Cant find a valid route yet, simbrief, atx pro and navigraph can find a valid route but this program cant?

Simbrief generally offers stored flightplans rather than route generation.

I guess that is ProATC-X ? which provides a direct.

Navigraph does not supply routes at all.

PFPX has several planning options including the ability to create the plan manually which for a distance of 50nm is very likely 'direct', CG DCT BN

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:06 AM, Tom A320 said:
  1. Please install the latest VC++ Redistributable Package from Micosoft Links can be taken from here.
  2. You need to give more information on this: what route are you trying to plan? What AIRAC do you have installed? What navigation database provider are you using? Do you have any RAD restrictions installed?
  3. The download is the latest release. What you get from here are hotfixes for that release.
  4. That has most likely to do with item 1 in this list.
  5. From where do you get the idea that P3Dv4 support is not planned? As a matter of fact it is included! Just get the latest hotfix version (f).

Capture.PNG

I am having problems exporting flight plans to P3Dv4 and FSlabs A320X v2 following a new build on a new PC. I previously had things working fine via the AOCService. The .txt file gets written but is immediately disappears and fails to load. I have installed the latest hotfix 1.28c. When I try to export I do not get the Prepar3d v4 quoted above. If I export to Prepar3d v3 Files and copy and paste the .pln file across, I can get the plan to load into the A320X.

You need to apply the 1.28.9i hotfix Andrew, now a couple of posts further down.

I cannot use the AOC service in the same way either, I save the OFP to \Public Documents\FSLabs Data\Routes enter the flight number and INIT Request.

To use the .pln the AOC service needs updating as posted HERE