Munich Mega Airport doesn't work at all (FSXSE)

Hello,

I just purchased and downloaded the EDDM Mega Airport Version 1.02 for FSXSE. The installer runs well, simulator path also correct. The typical message that appears when you just installed new scenery also is displayed when starting up FSXSE for the first time. 

However, there is no EDDM scenery in the Scenery Library. When i go start a flight at EDDM, the default scenery is used.

Anyone knows how to fix this? 

Edit: I tried to register the scenery manually now, and the scenery itself works (sry, I didn't think there is a need to do this with payware). But still, the Gate and Parking Coordinates are messed up, just like in the default scenery. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is the aerosoft\AFD folder registered in the library? There are the AFCAD's for the German airports.

Regarding the installer: 

If you never had FSX (boxed) on the PC, your FSXSE acts like FSX, then you have to use FSX in the installer. 

Yes, the AFD folder is registered. Tried to uninstall and install the FSX version as well, but the problem remains the same. And there is no known solution for this?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have any other addon installed, that also installs a AFCAD for EDDM? Like MyTraffic for example.

What is the scenery library priority of the AFD and MA Munich folder?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The AFD folder must have a higher priority then EDDM! Best is to put him on top of the library.

vor 3 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

The AFD folder must have a higher priority then EDDM! Best is to put him on top of the library.

Well, seems like the exact opposite is working for me now. I messed around with the priorities and now I ended up putting the EDDM Scenery at the top and this seems to work. LEPA and the other freeware addons still seem to be working. 

Thank you very very much for your answer! 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived