ZURICH-V2 XPLANE Emirates A380 missing?

I was under the impression there should be an Emirates A380 in the Xplane Version of LSZH. However, when I switch on static aircrafts I see a lot of aircrafts, but none at the A380 gate. Is that not contained in the XPlane version? (I saw it described in the description of the xplane version I could swear)

cheers!

Harry

On 2.7.2017 at 22:16, Harry46 sagte:

I was under the impression there should be an Emirates A380 in the Xplane Version of LSZH. However, when I switch on static aircrafts I see a lot of aircrafts, but none at the A380 gate. Is that not contained in the XPlane version? (I saw it described in the description of the xplane version I could swear)

cheers!

I have an A380 (Emirates) on gate E67. Make sure your number of objects is "medium" or higher. It won't show at lower settings.

Also (I did just notice that), it is not always there. Sometimes it's there, sometimes not.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived