Exporting flightplans to P3D V4

Hi there,

Searched the forum and could not find any news on an update fpr PFPX  to cater for P3D V4 ? My current version 1.28 does not support exporting of flightplans to P3DV4 (i.e. [User]\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files) - only up to P3DV3.

Thanks in advance. My subscription is up to date and valid.

FSPilotShop.com
Order Number: 729516
Date Ordered: Sunday 01 November, 2015

Rhett

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's easy: select Prepar3D v3 from the list, hit the Browse button and select the Prepar3d v4 Files folder below your documents folder.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is obviously a workaround until an update will provide you with both options simultaneously. 

5 hours ago, StoreMaster said:

Yes it works, but I am not fully happy with this solution.

I have v3 + v4 installed on my end, and don't want to change the path every time I swich around.

If you are not using FSX Wolfgang then again simply set the FSX Folder path to that of P3Dv4 and the Microsoft Flight Simulator (FSX) path to Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files and you have both versions in use at this time.

Formats are the same so it really is easy to send wherever you want.

On 2.7.2017 at 10:03, srcooke sagte:

If you are not using FSX Wolfgang then again simply set the FSX Folder path to that of P3Dv4 and the Microsoft Flight Simulator (FSX) path to Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files and you have both versions in use at this time.

Formats are the same so it really is easy to send wherever you want.

Hi Stephen,

I know what you mean, but I also have FSX-SE on my computer :)

I think there is no big deal to update the program to set P3d v4 separately

Archived