PFPX template commands

Hello,

are there any news about this (Subject)?

And also can you @FlightSimSoft.com add FAA ATC route for redispatch routes and also an ATC route with no Directs like this for example:  LLBG PURLA H1B SUVAS UL53 KAROL UL995 RDS UL609 MES UG18 FSK UL608 DISOR LONTA DOLEV BOSNA DEVUL GORPA DOL NIPEL  ERKIR ETAGO SUNEG UL608 NONKO UZ211 MISGI Z104 GESLO N852 LNO LNO3X EBLG. as you can see the BOLD section doesn't have DCT between the waypoints. is it possible to add this to PFPX, and also to add RCF (Reduced contingency Fuel) Fuel policy for PFPX and this: 

And also a NAVLOG that doesn't show all the SIDs waypoints what in the NAVLOG, so it would be like that: 

and not like that: 

Please login to display this image.

and can you also remove this " *BDRY " thing from the NAVLOG.

Thank you very much,

Amit

Hello Amit,

There is a way not to include "DCT" (on the FMS routing) if you prefer.

In Europe we have to show "DCT" on the FPL. (see enclosed).

I never show the SID/STAR (except few airports with long and complicated SID/STAR) on my OFP but only the first and last WP and add a distance in circuit OUT/IN.

To do that just calculate the longest SID/STAR and substract the DCT distance, it would give you the values to add içn circuit OUT/IN.

In your case it should be around 10 Nm OUT to play safe.

Regards,

JP

The route I showed you is not for the ATC FPL it is in the OFP for the pilots. and if I remove the SID and live only the first waypoint of the route it will not include in the calculation the SID and only the direct route from the RWY to the WAYPOINT.

Yes, I understand and the FMS Route that I enclosed was part of an OFP and not an ICAO FPL. And there you can replace the "DCT" by ".." as I do.

if I remove the SID and live only the first waypoint of the route it will not include in the calculation the SID and only the direct route from the RWY to the WAYPOINT

You are correct and it is why you have to add an extra distance in the CIRCUIT OUT. The first WP of the route would be the direct distance from the airport to that WP. It is why you should add a distance that you would have been measured or calculated which would be the extra distance if you were flying the longest SID. You enter this extra distance in the CIRCUIT OUT and when you calculate your flight it'll take automatically that extra distance into account each time. You do the same for the STAR.

You should take the longest SID to your first WP to have no surprise. I.e. if your first WP is to the West of the airport, you take the distance of the SID considering you are taking off to the East.

JP

You mean using the FAA route and this is not what I mean.

I mean a normal ROUTE but without the DCT when there is one. 

this is how it looks from an OFP: 

You have another option if you do not like the ".." between each direct. Copy and paste the OFP in Word or another program, edit whatever you like and print.

As I use listing paper which is not taken into account within PFPX it is that I do and it is as quick as printing through PFPX.

Anyway it is a possibility.

JP

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 0:11 PM, amit24075844 said:

Hello,

are there any news about this (Subject)?

And also can you @FlightSimSoft.com add FAA ATC route for redispatch routes and also an ATC route with no Directs like this for example:  LLBG PURLA H1B SUVAS UL53 KAROL UL995 RDS UL609 MES UG18 FSK UL608 DISOR LONTA DOLEV BOSNA DEVUL GORPA DOL NIPEL  ERKIR ETAGO SUNEG UL608 NONKO UZ211 MISGI Z104 GESLO N852 LNO LNO3X EBLG. as you can see the BOLD section doesn't have DCT between the waypoints. is it possible to add this to PFPX, and also to add RCF (Reduced contingency Fuel) Fuel policy for PFPX and this: 

And also a NAVLOG that doesn't show all the SIDs waypoints what in the NAVLOG, so it would be like that: 

and not like that: 

and can you also remove this " *BDRY " thing from the NAVLOG.

Thank you very much,

Amit

@FlightSimSoft.com can you comment on that please?

Archived