Product detail Descriptions

Jetranger

6/27/2017

Hello, I was surfing thru the Product Descriptions exclusively FSX Scenery products.    

I noticed that in the Descriptions of ALL the products listed (scenery wise) there is NO Organization as to what areas the Airport Sceneries are located.    

I'd thought they'd be more "Organized" according to where the Airport Scenery is located ????

as an Example :

South Pacific Scenery / Airports

South American Scenery / Airports

European Scenery Airports

Australia Scenery Airports

Canadian Scenery / Airports

New Zealand Scenery / Airports

China Scenery / Airports

ETC,,,,,,,

If they were more Organized according to their locations, it would save a lot of time users searching for scenery & airports they were looking for.

unless I missed something or a way to narrow down what I was searching for ????

The way it is now users have to click on the titles to read somewhere in the description hopefully where the airport scenery is actually located.

Kinda be nice to know right away by looking at the product what area country location the Airport / scenery I'm looking at was located "without" having to Click on each & every product to read the entire description. 

Maybe I just don't know how to use your product page maybe, I Dunno' ???????

Thanks  !! 

not a gripe just a suggestion :) 

Please login to display this image.

Simmarket does this. Even if you prefer to buy your products at Aerosoft, it never hurts to browse Simmarket to see what's available for a certain region. Besides, some scenery products are available on Simmarket but not on Aerosoft. These are mostly by developers that Aerosoft doesn't have a contract with.

Thanks PAT, but I've already been a customer of Sim Market for several years now as well as others !

in the course of my 12 years of Flight Simming, I've collected over 400 sceneries and just over 4,900 Aircraft for my FSX Gold / Acceleration edition

lotta Payware and some awful good Freeware along the way !

Cheers :) !!!

Archived