aerosoft launcher standard.xml

abh_jc_03

I set up my devices through the aerosoft launcher for my Airbus A320-321 with my x-55 throttles.  I set the Rzaxis to throttle but when I bring up the device it says that the top in red "  Axis default- name and amount loaded.  The readout of the device's properties from the Standard.xml has failed.  Please start up the flight simulator again to update the standard.xml."  I have restarted multiple time and it always says that and the throttle and joystick doesnt move.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do NOT use the Launcher. This software is obsolete.

If you have problems with setting up the throttles ONLY follow the manuals provided with the Airbus!

I got rid of the aerosoft launcher and used the configurator. When I first start up fsx and load the airbus, everything works. But if I change to a different livery, it becomes unresponsive and only works again if I restart fsx. I did a fresh uninstall and then reinstall. Any thoughts?

• Deputy Sheriffs

To what livery are you changing? To any from the originally provided ones or a 3rd party livery downloaded from somewhere from the internet?

The ones that came with the program. When it does not work the management computer under data, showing A/C status " Engine- unknown". I can't figure out why changing the aircraft livery causes the controls to become unresponsive. Joystick and throttles. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, abh_jc_03 said:

I can't figure out why changing the aircraft livery causes the controls to become unresponsive. Joystick and throttles.

Me neither to be honest, so I would like to ask you to re-install the bus again, following this instruction to the point:

Please report back, if that fixed the problem.

I followed the instructions and still having it. So strange. It works when I first start fsx. So at least it works. Just an inconvenience to shut it down each time if I want to fly a different livery. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't remember any such case (where restarting FSX fixes this particular problem).

Please follow step 3 in this topic. All sorts of strange things can happen if there are problems with your local MS VC++ Redistributable installations.

Archived