My a321IAE completely unusable!

My a321 IAE is completely unusable except for taxiing. It will not pitch (however the control surfaces do move but are useless) so I can't take off and trim doesnt even spin nor trim at all! I think all other systems work but I can't be sure. I really need help with this, I have no idea what's going on. All my other aircrafts work absolutely perfect except this one and it's only the IAE version, not the CFM. 

Hope you can help me some way. Thank you in advance!

I've experimented a bit with the a321 and it seems like its only the IAE configuration of the aircraft (with sharklets and normal winglets). I still need help! I really want to fly the a321 IAE!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have never heard of such a problem with the A321 IAE. As the code is stable now for quite some time I would guess that the problem is somewhere within your system, than in the product.

Please have a look into this topic. I suggest you start with step 2 and please follow the instructions in that step to the point.

If that doesn't fix the problem already, please continue with step 3 and 4.

Huh, I tried to remove my liveries for the a321 IAE and appearently that fixed it. Don't really know what the problem was with the liveries, I'll have investigate that further... But anyways thanks for trying to help!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived