Aerosoft Dublin - no moving jetways. Why?

I'm running P3D v3.4 and have installed Mega Airport Dublin using the latest installer. Despite moving my aircraft to several gates I cannot get any jetways to move using CTRL+J. Why? Is there any point in the designer including them if they remain static?

I notice a jetway patch was provided for Heathrow Xtended - another Aerosoft Mega Airport - so why is there not some consistency for this Mega Airport range?

• Aerosoft
4 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I'm running P3D v3.4 and have installed Mega Airport Dublin using the latest installer. Despite moving my aircraft to several gates I cannot get any jetways to move using CTRL+J. Why? Is there any point in the designer including them if they remain static?

I notice a jetway patch was provided for Heathrow Xtended - another Aerosoft Mega Airport - so why is there not some consistency for this Mega Airport range?

You really think it would look better without the jetways?  I doubt that.

A lot of developers have decided that the standard animated gates are just rather silly as the animation is not very good and the way they dock onto the aircraft just looks horrible. That's why most people prefer to use only airports with AES or SODE. At this moment Dublin does not support either in P3d V3. The consistency is indeed a bit lacking because there are seven development teams involved and they have different opinions on this. 

I have forwarded your comments to the project manager.

Archived