Big issues with CFD

mark99

Good morning everybody,

Me and my friend have been using Aerosoft products for a year and a half. We bought Aerosoft A32x and we enjoy them every time we fly with Prepar3d v3.4.

Unfortunately, every time we have issues with CFD.

We have these PC configurations:

Mine

• AMD FX-8350 Octa-core @ 4 GHz
  • RAM Kingston 4 GB DDR3 x2

My friend

• Intel i3-4170 Quad-core @ 3.7 GHz
  • RAM 4GB DDR3 x2
Our computers are quite good as the network speed (ping is near 20 ms).

We use Hamachi for connection, FSXWX for weather, and PRO-ATC X for ATC communications.

Our issues are:

• STARs or waypoints are not synchronized correctly - even tough we've got the same Navigraph
  • Today, for example, we were connected and we switched to Taxi State, his engines started correctly, mine didn't.
  • The position of the aircraft was desynchronized during cruise

In order to understand how to avoid this problems occur, I ask for some advices on using the CFD correctly and I want to know if certain P3D functionalities (e.g. pause, simulation speed) cause problems with CFD

Thanks in advance for any reply, 
kind regards, 
Mark

4 hours ago, mark99 said:

We use Hamachi for connection

Can cause the issues you're seeing, switch to Port Forwarding.

4 hours ago, mark99 said:

Our issues are:

• STARs or waypoints are not synchronized correctly - even tough we've got the same Navigraph
  • Today, for example, we were connected and we switched to Taxi State, his engines started correctly, mine didn't.
  • The position of the aircraft was desynchronized during cruise

Again, switch to Port Forwarding.  In the Airbus, you should both set the panel state and allow all aircraft system to stabilize before connecting instead of changing the panel state after you've connected.

Three other things that we've seen which could be causing or at least creating/exacerbating some of the issues you've reported:

1.  Different versions of the Airbus.

2.  One or both has a slightly corrupted install due to not disabling computer security prior to installing the Airbus. If you want to reinstall (it's very quick to do) then please follow the uninstall/reinstall procedure noted in the thread below.

3. Position desyncing can be caused by a variety of different issues, however a big difference in the frame rates between the two computers can directly cause this.  To fly the Airbus, you should both have Frames of at least 18fps.

Please let us know how you make out.

Best wishes.

It's been a while, so I thought I'd check back with you to see how you made out.

Unfortunately my friend is on holiday, so we'll try your tips in September

Thanks for your interest [emoji3]

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Archived