Making Smoothest Snow Blowing Touchdown

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I know all of you are suffering from oppressive summer heat so presenting the snow blowing touchdown report to cool all of you in summer heat where all of you can see Dreamliner making smoothest and softest touchdown while battling snowstorm

Deploying landing gear during final runway approach to ESSA Stockholm Arlanda Airport runway 19L

Please login to display this image.

Seconds before touchdown already blowing away snow debris on runway

You can see the rear landing gear making softest touchdown still tilting upward while the wheels are already rolling down creating snow blowing dust

Finally the rear landing wheels made full runway contact giving all of you excitement by creating massive snow debris behind

Front landing wheels gliding down very very slow in most graceful manner still blowing tons of snow behind

Braking down on snowy runway is NOT easy for widebody plane where there is danger of sliding off leftward or rightward out of runway into snow ditches

Stopping to make exit from runway 19L into WC taxiway toward taxiway W

Entering into taxiway W to start long long taxi to gates while still blowing fresh snow

Don't you love fun of watching jet planes blowing out snow behind during simple taxi?

Thank you for viewing and please stay tuned for my next exciting flight report. I am trying to clear out and publish backlog of 14,000 screenshots!!

Regards,

Aharon

Archived