Aspen extended

david_wi

Hi Guys

In P3D V4 when I try to move to Aspen the plane is in a higher elevation and falls down to the runway.

If I start at Trondheim-Vaernes (ENVA) and then go to Aspen everything is fine.:rolleyes:

Bye, David

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, david_wi said:

I don't get any email when someone replies my posts....

You can setup this inthe preferences of your forum account, how and when you want to get notified in case somebody answers to your post.

• Aerosoft
11 hours ago, david_wi said:

Hi Guys

In P3D V4 when I try to move to Aspen the plane is in a higher elevation and falls down to the runway.

If I start at Trondheim-Vaernes (ENVA) and then go to Aspen everything is fine.:rolleyes:

Bye, David

Yes, we found that as well, some weird effect, we have no idea why this happens. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Yes, we found that as well, some weird effect, we have no idea why this happens. 

Hi Mathijs, JoErlend had the same Problem with Trondheim. He fixed it with 1.02. First item in the changelog. Maybe he has an idea how to solve for aspen.

Archived