Mallorca DL Asking for A Disc?

carbonbell

Hello Simmers.

I know this is my mistake so if I could get some direction I would greatly appreciate it.

I have done a reinstall of FSX and when I try to download Mallorca (LEPA), after the first file is downloaded it requests that I put in disc two.  No discs, it was a direct download from Aerosoft directly.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

David.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 15 Minuten, carbonbell sagte:

Hello Simmers.

I know this is my mistake so if I could get some direction I would greatly appreciate it.

I have done a reinstall of FSX and when I try to download Mallorca (LEPA), after the first file is downloaded it requests that I put in disc two.  No discs, it was a direct download from Aerosoft directly.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

David.

I don't have this addon. Is it possible that there are not all required files in the same files? Consist the download of several files and need to be extracted to the same folder?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Talking about Mallorca X Evolution is a single download file with a single exe. So guess he is talking abut something different, maybe an older version with several downloads, and in this case all downloaded files need to be unzipped into a single folder and from there you start the setupfile, otherwise you got the mentioned error.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If the download was unzipped as suggested by Otto, I suggest using an decent tool like 7-zip instead of the one that comes with Windows.

5 hours ago, mopperle said:

Talking about Mallorca X Evolution is a single download file with a single exe. So guess he is talking abut something different, maybe an older version with several downloads, and in this case all downloaded files need to be unzipped into a single folder and from there you start the setupfile, otherwise you got the mentioned error.

Thanks for your reply.  Yes it is Mallorca Xv1.01.

Still asking me to insert disk 2 that contains data3cab.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived