Airport Toulouse in P3Dv4

TheFrenchPilot

Hello people,

I understand that Aerosoft can't update every airport they made. I am sad that I bought a scenery for 20+ EUR a few months ago and now I can't use it in the new 64bit environment simulator. Is there a solution to make Aiport Toulouse work? Right now when I install it in P3Dv4, everything works expect fine the runway and apron textures, they remain default. I fly in and out of Toulouse everyday and I would love to see the nice runway textures again. 

Dylan

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 35 Minuten, TheFrenchPilot sagte:

Hello people,

I understand that Aerosoft can't update every airport they made. I am sad that I bought a scenery for 20+ EUR a few months ago and now I can't use it in the new 64bit environment simulator. Is there a solution to make Aiport Toulouse work? Right now when I install it in P3Dv4, everything works expect fine the runway and apron textures, they remain default. I fly in and out of Toulouse everyday and I would love to see the nice runway textures again. 

Dylan

Aerosoft will do its best to make 200+ airports compatible. It will take time. Im sorry, but you have to wait until it is done. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Remember that P3D v4 didn't exist "a few months ago." While it was an open secret and many developers had access to betas from LM, any developer will wait until the final product is released before committing to new versions. The add-on worked (and works) as expected on the sims available the day you purchased it and that it was listed as supporting.

• Aerosoft
15 hours ago, TheFrenchPilot said:

I understand that Aerosoft can't update every airport they made. I am sad that I bought a scenery for 20+ EUR a few months ago and now I can't use it in the new 64bit environment simulator.

Well we sold you a scenery for FSX, FSX Steam and P3D V3 and you got what you paid for. And we hope that we will be able to update all projects as soon as possible. But we got a lot.

• 1 year later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately not. But if there are any nwes to communicate, they will be announced in ther preview section of the forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived