Nuuk X Airport

goldstone011

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put it above any world textures like iceland and openLC - and your post with the scenery cfg please delete it before the moderators get at it as its too long and really unnecessary 

• Deputy Sheriffs

you posted the content from the wrong scenery.cfg. Tom gave you in his other post the correct path.

1 hour ago, goldstone011 said:

Elevation is incorrect and the airport did not load, even after FTX Global Vector was configured

All Orbx stuff needs to have a lower priority then other 3rd party addons. To make this a bit easier use the library insertion point in FTX Central.

• Aerosoft
3 hours ago, goldstone011 said:

Therefore your resentment to anyone not being happy with service is a bit amateurish. 

My resentment comes from the fact you want a refund after accepting that refund are impossible for download products, you posted a forum post, send us three (!) tickets, all demanding a refund and stating our support is bad. And all that in 6,5 hours. Night hours for our support team.  

I take offense to my support team being called bad after these facts. And I stand by that judgement, I think any reader will agree that your judgement was very harsh and incorrect. If you feel we should offer 24/7 support inside 7 hours I am afraid that our opinions on what good support is differ. If you consider that amateuristic so be it. It will not change however, we try to reply inside 24 hours. 

7 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

My resentment comes from the fact you want a refund after accepting that refund are impossible for download products, you posted a forum post, send us three (!) tickets, all demanding a refund and stating our support is bad. And all that in 6,5 hours. Night hours for our support team.  

I take offense to my support team being called bad after these facts. And I stand by that judgement, I think any reader will agree that your judgement was very harsh and incorrect. If you feel we should offer 24/7 support inside 7 hours I am afraid that our opinions on what good support is differ. If you consider that amateuristic so be it. It will not change however, we try to reply inside 24 hours. 

Actually your support team is amazing, and I never called it bad. relax dude... I already told you i want the product if i can make it work. With all due respect, if you choose to provide support on public forums, its only a matter of time until someone will be unhappy with something. It's normal, this is life.  If you can't take the good with the bad, then you should switch to providing support via private channels of communication. Like I said, I want the product but i want it to work, that is  all. I already apologized if my words were harsh and if I misspelled your name. I have only but respect for you and your team but paying money for the products that are buggy and shaky is annoying. Get it together, if this issues is common, then address it with the original developer, so you or your staff have to dedicate so much time to this. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, goldstone011 said:

products that are buggy and shaky is annoying

The product is neither buggy nor shaky. Simply your attitude is annoying in combination that you are not able to follow simple instructions (see scenery.cfg) and giving correct answers (about FSX version). This makes it hard/impossible to give valuable support. And be aware that this forum is mainly driven by normal users (like me or Tom or Bob) spending their spare time.

• Aerosoft
24 minutes ago, goldstone011 said:

Actually your support team is amazing, and I never called it bad. relax dude...

Okay then I interpreted this: " I can not get any help with this issue, not from Aerosoft or from the original developer FSDG. Very disappointing... " (written 45 minutes after you dropped us a email) differently from what you intended. I can only wonder how much time you have given FSDG. 

I am very protective of my staff. they got a difficult job and nobody call our support disappointing in public without me checking out if we made a mistake of not. If we did mess up I will be the first to admit it. In this case we did not even got the chance to do our job correctly. That's what set me off.

I will refrain from further comment. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 hours ago, goldstone011 said:

Elevation is incorrect and the airport did not load, even after FTX Global Vector was configured

Please post your scenery.cfg as attachment. This one:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\Scenery.cfg

As far as I can see from your screenshot, your scenery order is "wrong".

To give you more advice, I need your scenery.cfg

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay then I interpreted this: " I can not get any help with this issue, not from Aerosoft or from the original developer FSDG. Very disappointing... " (written 45 minutes after you dropped us a email) differently from what you intended. I can only wonder how much time you have given FSDG. 

I am very protective of my staff. they got a difficult job and nobody call our support disappointing in public without me checking out if we made a mistake of not. If we did mess up I will be the first to admit it. In this case we did not even got the chance to do our job correctly. That's what set me off.

1 hour ago, masterhawk said:

As far as I can see from your screenshot, your scenery oder is "wrong".

Thank you, I will attach it once I get back to my computer. Thank you for your time.

3 hours ago, Clashin_Jon said:

Put it above any world textures like iceland and openLC - and your post with the scenery cfg please delete it before the moderators get at it as its too long and really unnecessary 

Thank you

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

The product is neither buggy nor shaky. Simply your attitude is annoying in combination that you are not able to follow simple instructions (see scenery.cfg) and giving correct answers (about FSX version). This makes it hard/impossible to give valuable support. And be aware that this forum is mainly driven by normal users (like me or Tom or Bob) spending their spare time.

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

I installed the product correctly I am running Fsx steam as I mentioned. In order to fix this problem I had to reinstall  program as steam box DVD edition which is not what I have, and how was I supposed to know that?  I have steam version and that's what I specified during the installation and that's what caused issues . So I followed directions correctly and I'm sorry if I didn't attach the config file the way you like me to attach it

Bob thank you for taking your time to help with this issue.  I'm pretty sure it will work just fine after the priorities will be changed please let me know how I can repay you for your client service I will be happy to do so . 

Anyone else wants to throw few rocks at me while I'm here? Mopperle?  I already gave my sincere apologies to Mathijs  and the staff would you like an apology as well Mopp?

2 hours ago, masterhawk said:

As far as I can see from your screenshot, your scenery oder is "wrong".

Uploaded scenery.cfg Thank you!

scenery.cfg

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 2 Stunden , goldstone011 sagte:

Bob thank you for taking your time to help with this issue.  I'm pretty sure it will work just fine after the priorities will be changed please let me know how I can repay you for your client service I will be happy to do so . 

vor 2 Stunden , goldstone011 sagte:

Uploaded scenery.cfg Thank you!

scenery.cfg

Thank you. I'm glad when I can help. There is nothing you must repay.

It will take at least until tomorrow to take a look into your scenery.cfg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Still the wrong scenery.cfg. Its the one when you install a vanilla FSX (MS FSX or Steam FSX) and doenst contain any addon scenery.

Bob gave you in this post the paths to look for:

4 hours ago, mopperle said:

Still the wrong scenery.cfg. Its the one when you install a vanilla FSX (MS FSX or Steam FSX) and doenst contain any addon scenery.

Bob gave you in this post the paths to look for:

Hey guys, good morining/day this is what the C: looks like . I do not have the folder structure that you are mentioning. Thanks. This Aerosoft folder contains only PFPX  (in case you are wondering)

Please login to display this image.

Hey guy, good morning.

Oh yes - you have the folder structure: Windows control panel - Folder options - Show hidden files and folders ..... Voilá

• Deputy Sheriffs
Vor 1 Stunde, goldstone011 sagte:

Hey guys, good morining/day this is what the C: looks like . I do not have the folder structure that you are mentioning. Thanks. This Aerosoft folder contains only PFPX  (in case you are wondering)

You can copy paste the the folder structure into the "adressbar" at the top of your screenshot.

18 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

You can copy paste the the folder structure into the "adressbar" at the top of your screenshot.

Ok got it, sorry i did not know how to do this. Hopefully this is the right one.

Scenery.CFG

37 minutes ago, McAlex said:

Hey guy, good morning.

Oh yes - you have the folder structure: Windows control panel - Folder options - Show hidden files and folders ..... Voilá

Thanks

On 6/22/2017 at 9:26 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Mathijs good afternoon, please reprocess the payment for this product please. I would like to keep it if we can make it work. Thank you. The issue is almost solved. So much time dedicated to this issues no point of quitting now. 

On 22.6.2017 at 2:56 PM, goldstone011 said:

Should I change the priority to higher?

I would have put all 3rd party addons above your ORBX stuff, and then see if it helps. Just saying

19 hours ago, mopperle said:

That's what we tried to tell him already some posts ago.

Well, it seems that he wont be back to check if he got the answer he was looking for, but there is hope yet for him, if he still wants help.

• Herman changed the title to Nuuk X Airport
  • Herman locked this topic

Archived