Can PFPX export a flight plan for the new PMDG 747?

Hi, I've had PFPX for a couple of years now and have used it extensively in the past in FSX with the NGX, so now that I have P3D v4 (after using 3.4 for a long time) I'm wondering if it's possible to export a flight plan where the new PMDG 747 can upload it into the FMS?

I'm still a newbie at this so please go easy on me.

I haven't used this program for a very long time so any help will be very much appreciated.

The 747 can pick up plans from the NGX and 777 folders as well as the flightplans root folder.

However if you are not using the FSX export paths now simply point the FSX 777 to the P3D 747 PMDG folder.

6 hours ago, srcooke said:

The 747 can pick up plans from the NGX and 777 folders as well as the flightplans root folder.

However if you are not using the FSX export paths now simply point the FSX 777 to the P3D 747 PMDG folder.

Thanks Stephen but can you describe in a little more detail how to do this?  Where do I tell it to navigate to?

Can you post a screenshot or two?

Thank you for helping me, I really appreciate it.

It worked Stephen, now, how do I import it into the CDU, I'm new at this.

Thanks.  I hope I did it correctly.  I used the same path you showed above and it saved.

2 minutes ago, phlpeo said:

Go in to the aircraft and go to the fmc route page and click on import. It should be the 3 or 4 th like on the left.

Thanks, will try this right now as I finally have the time.  Will let you know.

26 minutes ago, phlpeo said:

Go in to the aircraft and go to the fmc route page and click on import. It should be the 3 or 4 th like on the left.

Ok, I tried it but I do not see an Import button on my CDU Route page.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As this is the PFPX support forum I would like to close this topic as the export is working now.

Handling questions of the B747 should be discussed in other forums.

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

As this is the PFPX support forum I would like to close this topic as the export is working now.

Handling questions of the B747 should be discussed in other forums.

Ok.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived