Aerosoft scenery stutters

I have aerosoft scenery Malaga and Ibiza evolution and when I load in with the pmdg ngx or the aerosoft airbus I push the power to 25% and taxi onto the runway and as I look outside the left flightdeck window 

the scenery stutters and it does this as I am on takeoff roll until I have climbed out of the surrounding area.

This does not happen at uk2000 Gatwick 

or aerosoft menorca.

it just seems to be at the newer aerosoft airports.

My pc has a I7 and a gtx 1070.

maybe I have a setting wrong.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Could it be it is just loading stuff?

It might be , it did also happen after being at the gate for 20 minutes and gsx pushing me back and it was stuttering on taxi out.

Maybe I have a setting wrong in Nvidia

control panel or my cfg.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Are these microstutters? 

Yes they are little stutters not like lag spikes.

I never used to get it in FSX its only since ive gone to P3D v3.3.

Do you think the microstutters will go away in P3D V4.

• Aerosoft

I find that VERY hard to reply to. 

To be honest I have simply never (in 20 years of simming) had this issue, but my system is not standard, it never has many add-ons running, only those we are working on. What I do know is that I have not seen it a lot in V4 posts. Personally I am pretty convinced a lot of microstutters are caused by hardware conflicts. Stupid USB devices that poll every tenth of a second etc.

7 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I find that VERY hard to reply to. 

To be honest I have simply never (in 20 years of simming) had this issue, but my system is not standard, it never has many add-ons running, only those we are working on. What I do know is that I have not seen it a lot in V4 posts. Personally I am pretty convinced a lot of microstutters are caused by hardware conflicts. Stupid USB devices that poll every tenth of a second etc.

Ill try in p3d v4 see if that help just waiting for the ngx to release and then I can try.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, trsanchez said:

Dear Sir, we did not receive any answer from you for a longer period of time, do you experience these stutters in V4 also?

Cheers, Tom

Sorry no I am not able to fly at the moment because I am at the moment saving up for a new PC so I'll have to wait I think the main reason is because I played flightsim on a laptop.

Archived