P3D v4 Tromso X no Jetways with SODE

korundar

Hi,

I recently downloaded and installed latest version of Tromso X for P3D v4 along with latest SODE 1.5.2 

The scenery is correctly loaded and all is perfect if I choose the static jetways, while these disappear if I select SODE Animated Jetways. I correctly selected SODE folder too.

Thank you,

Max

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have the SODE activated in the SODEPlatformmanager.exe  and you have the SODE entry in the addons menu in your Sim?

11 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Do you have the SODE activated in the SODEPlatformmanager.exe  and you have the SODE entry in the addons menu in your Sim?

Thanks for your help.

I've activated it via platformmanager.exe, I see it in the addons.cfg and it's enabled in the addons menu in the Sim. 

• Developer

Hi, if you look inside "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml" do you see a file named: "aerosoft_ENTC_SODE_Jetways.xml"?

Next make sure that you have two folders named "SODE_ENTC" and "SODE_ENTC_DYN" inside "\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Misc"

If you have all these files and folders, navigate to: "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4" There you'll find a file called: "simobjects.cfg"

Open this file in notepad and check if this entry is missing:

[Entry.X]
Title=Default Misc
Path=SimObjects\Misc
Required=True
Active=True

If it's missing add it to the list and replace the "X" with the appropriate number.

58 minutes ago, Jo Erlend said:

Hi, if you look inside "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml" do you see a file named: "aerosoft_ENTC_SODE_Jetways.xml"?

Next make sure that you have two folders named "SODE_ENTC" and "SODE_ENTC_DYN" inside "\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Misc"

If you have all these files and folders, navigate to: "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4" There you'll find a file called: "simobjects.cfg"

Open this file in notepad and check if this entry is missing:

[Entry.X]
Title=Default Misc
Path=SimObjects\Misc
Required=True
Active=True

If it's missing add it to the list and replace the "X" with the appropriate number.

Hi and thank you for the help.

Just checked all and everything is at its right place.

20 minutes ago, Jo Erlend said:

Are you missing the windsock models as well? or only the jetways?

I can see the jetways only without SODE, while I can't see the windsock at all... :blink:

• Developer

one more thing, when you say it's enabled in the add-on menu, are you talking about the one that's under the options tab?
Or is it the one that's circled on the image bellow?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please make sure to run the SODE installer as Administrator. When restarting P3D afterwards please start it as Administrator as well.

Working!!! The issue was that having P3D totally vanilla I installed Tromso as first and only addon and I missed to install legacy simconnect from redist folder. 

Thank again for the support!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived