Big Thank you to Aerosoft for bringing so many airports into P3D V4 so quickly

Rob Ainscough

Thank you to Mathijs and developers for bringing so many existing airports over to P3D V4 and even adding some nice Dynamic Lighting support.  So far all this work has been provided for "free" upgrades, very much appreciated!

I'd be more than willing to pay for upgrade costs relative to the work investment required for those upgrades as I know moving from V3 to V4 can bring some challenges that need to be overcome.

Keep up the great work/support for P3D V4.

Cheers, Rob.

vor 7 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

When there is real work involved we will not hesitate to ask for some money. Many of our mega airports will soon be overhauled and those upgrades will not be free.

But thanks for the kind words!

Any chance to get news about Zurich v2?

Just considering to buy the FSDT version, since it is my homebase. If it's around the corner I'll glady wait for the aerosoft/padlabs version since it is definetly more up to date.

Thank you in advance for some feedback.

Best regards from Switzerland

Onur

vor 7 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Many of our mega airports will soon be overhauled and those upgrades will not be free.

That's completely fine with me. I'll gladly pay some upgrade fee for renewed Prepar3d4-compatible versions.

Kind regards, Michael

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, onurair said:

Any chance to get news about Zurich v2?

Just considering to buy the FSDT version, since it is my homebase. If it's around the corner I'll glady wait for the aerosoft/padlabs version since it is definetly more up to date.

Thank you in advance for some feedback.

Best regards from Switzerland

Onur

Going out on a limb here, but PadLabs told me they should have it done soon. It is not in our list because we have not seen any versions to test so far.

Look forward to LSZH update too. 

Also hoping you have another big sale for these newer airports. I have some to get now, since theres no real possibility to OOM. Missed the mega airport sale recently. 

On 15.6.2017 at 9:46 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

When there is real work involved we will not hesitate to ask for some money. Many of our mega airports will soon be overhauled and those upgrades will not be free.

But thanks for the kind words!

By overhauled you mean updated layouts and changes etc, like Trondheim v1 to v2?

Once more: I am really excited to see Aerosoft being determined to bring my old friends - in this case Aspen - to shine in Prepar3d4.

Kind regards, Michael

Archived