Oslo 2.0 v1.11 jetways disappears when using SODE ver. 1.4.2

Boeing 707

Hi 
I have a small challenge with Oslo 2.0 v1.11 and SODE ver. 1.4.2.

When I go into the sim (P3D ver 3.3) and load ENGM all works fine, but after a few sec the jetways disappears and SODE looses the connection to the sim.
I'm using GSX too, but with SODE as the animated jetway "provider".

I have tried with Trondheim Vaernes and Bergen (both latest versions) and I don't have the issue there.

I've tried reversing to Oslo 2.0 v1.10, but that didn't solved the problem. I've also tried SODE 1.4.1, but that didn't fixed it either. And using SODE 1.5 is a no-go right now as there seems to be a few problems with that one. So I'm staying with SODE 1.4.2.

Thanks in advance :)

Dennis

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 12 Minuten, Boeing 707 sagte:

Hi 
I have a small challenge with Oslo 2.0 v1.11 and SODE ver. 1.4.2.

When I go into the sim (P3D ver 3.3) and load ENGM all works fine, but after a few sec the jetways disappears and SODE looses the connection to the sim.
I'm using GSX too, but with SODE as the animated jetway "provider".

I have tried with Trondheim Vaernes and Bergen (both latest versions) and I don't have the issue there.

I've tried reversing to Oslo 2.0 v1.10, but that didn't solved the problem. I've also tried SODE 1.4.1, but that didn't fixed it either. And using SODE 1.5 is a no-go right now as there seems to be a few problems with that one. So I'm staying with SODE 1.4.2.

Thanks in advance :)

Dennis

Hi, you can try SODE 1.5.2 from http://sode.12bpilot.ch/ 

That Version fixes the issues with P3Dv3.3

You can also try a new full download of the current GSX installer. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived