Trondheim-Vaernes X V2.0

david_wi

• Developer

Try and download the latest version of SODE from here and re-install it, after the install is complete activate SODE for the simulator you use through the SODE Platform Manager.

Also make sure you have the simconnect client installed, if you're using FSX-SE or P3D and never had FSX installed on your computer you will have to install that manually. 

You can check if simconnect is installed through the SODE Platform Manager.

Please login to display this image.

I have the same problem.Gates at ENGM dissipear when I activte SODE mode in the ENGM configurator. Same is for Vaernes, when SODE is activated, Intire airport is gone, like the photo above. Ive tried installing new versionlike Jo Erlend said, and checked the simconnect and its installed. I dont have SODE  entry in the menu. P3D V4 is the sim. 

Any suggestions? hehe. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

did you run all installers as administrator?

did you install simconnect for P3D?

do you have the latest version of Sode,1.52 installed?

did you register Sode for P3Dv4?

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, Coltmann said:

I dont have SODE  entry in the menu.

So you have it installed but not registered and activated. Your SODE Platform Manager shows you two red bars, instead of two green bars like in the screenshot above your post, right?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived