DD-EPWA - no installfile

Bionor

Hi!

Just DL'ed an updated EPWA for P3Dv4 and it downloads just fine. I unzip it, but there is nothing more the one file with no extension behind the filename(like .exe, .msi etc). Type says "File"(Typename for Zips are "WinRAR ZIP Archive", typename for installer.exe is "Program" etc). This is just "File" and no way to execute it. Am I missing something here? Its dwonloaded 4 times, from all the mirrors as well...

• Deputy Sheriffs

For me the downloaded ZIP file contains a file "EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport X.exe" which starts the installer of EPWA without any problem.

From which download mirror have you downloaded? Just might want to flush your browser cash and download the scenery again from the German mirror.

Tried clearing the cache, tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE and Vivaldi. Tried all the mirrors. Tried winRAR and 7zip.  I just bought and installed Værnes and that one worked as it should. Also just DL'ed Aerosoft Gardemoen, Tromsø and Bergen X with no issue. Heres a picture og both the .zip and unzipped file. As you can see, the ASD.zip for the Twotter is just fine...

;

Please login to display this image.

Downloaded with IE once more and unpacked with 7zip I now get this;

Please login to display this image.

Last sentence transfers to: "CRC-error in "EPWA". File is broken"

10 downloads of the same zip now, and twice I've been able to see the .exe extension, but both give me the "File is broken" message during the unzip, both with winRAR and 7zip.

Just for good measure, I've downloaded a few older airports at the same time, but all of those work out just fine.

My download did not contain the exe as well. I just renamed the file contained in the zip to *.exe and could start the installer without a problem.

Regards,

Uli

15 minutes ago, Anxarces said:

My download did not contain the exe as well. I just renamed the file contained in the zip to *.exe and could start the installer without a problem.

Regards,

Uli

Sometimes the easiest way is the best way:-) That worked:-) Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived